Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Cataflam (hives, difficult breathing, swelling in your face or throat) or a severe skin reaction (fever, sore throat, burning eyes, skin pain, red or purple skin rash with blistering and peeling).
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of a heart attack or stroke: chest pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, sudden numbness or weakness on one side of the body, slurred speech, feeling short of breath.
Stop using Cataflam and call your doctor at once if you have:
- the first sign of any skin rash, no matter how mild;
- flu-like symptoms;
- heart problems – swelling, rapid weight gain, feeling short of breath;
- kidney problems – little or no urinating, painful or difficult urination, swelling in your arms or legs, feeling tired or short of breath;
- liver problems – nausea, diarrhea, stomach pain (upper right side), tiredness, itching, dark urine, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- signs of stomach bleeding – bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds.
Common Cataflam side effects may include:
- indigestion, gas, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain;
- diarrhea, constipation;
- headache, dizziness, drowsiness;
- abnormal lab tests;
- itching, sweating;
- stuffy nose;
- increased blood pressure; or
- swelling or pain in your arms or legs.