Common side effects may include:
- numbness, tingling, burning pain;
- hair loss;
- discoloration of you skin or nails.
- dizziness, spinning sensation;
- muscle or joint pain;
- nausea, diarrhea, loss of appetite;
- swollen tongue, cough, trouble swallowing;
- rash, itching;
Minocycline is used to treat many different bacterial infections, such as urinary tract infections, respiratory infections, skin infections, severe acne, chlamydia, tick fever, and others. It is also used for gonorrhoea, syphilis, and other infections as a second-line drug in those with a penicillin allergy.